Do Nintendo DS games play on Nintendo DS Lite?

Update:

I think I am going to give a Nintendo DS lite to my Gifted and Talented 12 year old daughter for Christmas. I am just trying to find the right game to give with it. She really likes the Fate game on our PC.

Comments

• Yuppers! They just updated the design with the DS Lite, they didn't change the format.

• Yes. ALL Nintendo DS games play on the Nintendo DS Lite. That's why you never see any games specially for the NDS Lite. Although, you do see accessories specially for the NDS Lite . . . I don't recommend the Nintendo DS Lite, though. The Nintendo DS is better and less fragile. http://ds.ign.com/articles/721/721201p1.html

• they're each and each of an identical video games. there is not any distinction, there is not any such concern as a DS Lite interest. they're all interchangeable between DS and DS Lite. notice for Snake #9's answer: The DS Lite won't be able to play interest Boy colour video games, basically DS and interest Boy advance.

• yes as a matter of fact they do any game works with the lite from the ds

• Definitely

• You are very funny, man. Of course!

• of course, all they changed was the look and feel of the device.

• hell yeah man ima even get a DS lite when i can thanks homie

• ...........................................................................................................................................

is this a joke?