backed up into a car, whos fault?

so i backed up into someone who was parked in a redzone which is illegal for him to park there and caused some damage to his car and my car. i would like to know whos fault is this? do i get the blame for all of it because i backed up and hit him, or can it also be his fault for parking in a red illegal zone?

Comments

• Your Fault 100%.

Will you hit a guy standing in middle of the road by saying that he was standing there illegally ?

• He might get a ticket for parking in a red zone, but the accident is 100% your fault, you hit a parked car.

• it,s your fault because you hit a parked car even though they were parked illegal. they probably will get a ticket but it,s fault for hitting them.

• The car may have been in an illegal zone, but you still caused the damaged.for all you know the other car may have broken down.

• Whose fault do you think it is - you backed into a stationary object. It's 100% your fault. Next time, look in the where you're backing.

• Insurance company may put him at some fault, but yeah you are at fault. You were in the MOVING vehicle. You have to control your vehicle.