Umm I have a problem...?

Okay so me and my friend got this great idea about two days ago to pierce out own belly button with a safty pin. Mine is half way thru and won't go thru the rest of the way so what do i do because I CAN NOT tell my mom

Comments

• You stop what you are doing, take it out, and keep it clean and let it heal and close up on its own.

Then, when are legally old enough to do the paperwork, you go to a piercing place and have them do it, PROFESSIONALLY with sterilized equipment

• First of all, piercing your own belly button is a very dangerous thing to do especially with a safety pin. The are hundreds of nerves & blood vessels around your belly button so you have to know exactly where to put the piercing through in order to avoid infection. The best thing to do would be to remove the safety pin, & clean the affected area with soap and water or alcohol (yes this will burn). I really hope you sanitized the needle before attempting the piercing, because if not the chance of infection increases greatly. Just clean the area, put ice on any swelling & keep checking to make sure no infection forms. If it does, see a doctor immediately. Good luck!

• My stupid friend and I tried this too when I was in hogh school. TAKE IT OUT. You didn't pierce it correctly. Wait until you are old enough to get one. Watch for infection. It will be red and inflamed, maybe with puss even, but it doesn't have to have puss to be infected. If its red, tell your mom.

Wash it with warm soap and water everyday until it heals.

Better yet, don't wait until you are older to get one. Belly button rings and tongue rings are so trashy. Get a tiny nose ring or something if you must. But belly buttons and tongue rings are gross.

• to be honest, tell your mom. your belly button can get infected, and that will hurt and you'll be screwed over even worse! Your mom will be mad, but she'll help you. listen to your mother, there's a reason you weren't allowed to get it pierced, and this act proved you aren't responsible enough for something like that. plus, in my own opinion, belly button rings look trashy.... talk to your mamma, hun.

• I'd suggest NOT doing this yourself because it's very likely to lead to infection, but if your priorities are different then try to angle the pin a different way.

• I've done this one time, If it wont come through try to take it out, if you end up getting it out put on a Band-Aid and hope it doesn't get infected. If you can't get it out, just tell your mom, it can't be that bad. Don't force it out either.

• You stop what you are doing, take it out, and keep it clean and let it heal and close up on its own