Do you respect your...?

Parents?

Ive noticed that some teens and kids these days would totally disrespect their parents. Yelling at them and just not doing what they are told and there parents dont do anything about it.

If I were to even give my mom the wrong look i know that she or especially my dad would beat the hell out of me.

Comments

• I know, kids now in this generation dont care about anything and they all say "I'll call 911 if you even dare", back in the 90's there was no such thing as talking back! My father specially, ohh man I was afraid of even talking back because all of my teeth would of been broken. My father was strict and still is strict.

• i live with my Dad and i respect him. I would get in tons of trouble if i didn't. And, its just right if you respect them. Everything will be much better. And I hate teens that get whatever they want and totally disrespect their parents.

• Of course. I totally respect my dad because he did so much for me. If I even yelled at him, I wouldn't live to see the next day.

• I definitely do. I think it's awful to see children yell at their parents. My parents never hit me, but I sure wouldn't have dared to disrespect them. Parents need to be stricter with their kids, and not let them get away with everything!

• The fact that I feel I won't be around much longer, I try my best to respect them, I'd rather their memories of my childhood and adulthood, as good, not bad.

• I respect my dad, me and him have a good relationship. I dont respect my mom because she wasnt there for me, and when she was she would be drunk or something.

• Unfortunately it is happening more and more everyday due to the "Its cool to be a bad kid" faze.

• I respect and love my parents a lot.

They give me everything I need and are always there for me.

• Yes. I would die before I embarrassed my little mother. She is dear to me.

• Sometimes I guess, usually only if I agree with them :/