Is this bra size bigger?

I'm a 32C, and my friend is a 34C. She's says she bigger than me coz shes a 34 and i'm a 32. But i thought the letter was the actual size of the breast???

Comments

• No. Your friend has no idea what she's talking about. Since she's a 34 that means she's bigger around than you are. But your breasts are the same size.

• Your friend is a size bigger, on a 32 she would be a D. The number is the size of the torso, and the letter indicates how many inches of difference there are between the torso and bust. Because of that, cup size depends on the band measurement.

The general rule for finding equivalent sizes is:

Go up a back size, down a cup size.

Go down a back size, up a cup size.

Cup size depends totally on the band. 28C, 30C, 32C and 34C are all different sizes, smaller to bigger.

The 28C is much smaller than the 34C and equivalent only to a 34AA. When the breasts stay the same size and the body gets bigger, they make less of a difference, hence the AA cup.

The 34C on the other hand is bigger than the 28C and is equivalent to 28DDD/F. Opposite the rule above- when the breasts stay the same size and the body gets smaller, they will make more of a difference.

Hope this clears things up some.

• it sort of depends on bigger for what you are talking about. If it sthe around size, i.e. band size your friend is bigger around than you. if you are talking cup sizes a C is not always the same for two different band sizes. Her C is probably slightly bigger than you. Think of it this way, a 34C is sort of equivalent to a 32D. I can wear both a 36DD and a 38C depending on the bra type and brand. The cup on the 36DD is just slightly smaller than the 38C, which fits me better. So in theory your friend is bigger than you.

• 32" is how big around you are. C is the cup size. She is bigger than you only in the sense that she is 34" around and you are 32" around.

• Yes. I wear a size 34 A and I have small brest.

• the letter is the cup size of the breast the number is how big around you are

• 30B is bigger on the ribcage measurement but actually has the same cup volume as a 28C.

• obviously the number means something also