Paranormal Orb Pictures- Evaluate please!?

Conclusions? Comments?

Here is the original picture

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i134/croce2392/?...

Here is some enhancement that was done

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i134/croce2392/?...

Update:

By the way there is no reflective surface in the background.

I took a picture of the original.

Comments

• The automatic focus seems to have been confused by the reflective surface behind the people, which is why they are out of focus. You will notice some stuff in the reflection is in good focus.

The ball floating in the middle is a particle of dust floating about an inch from the lens of the camera.

The enhancement is cropped down on the dust particle and converted to alpha channels.

Edit: Ok, then it is focused on the person in the background who's arms are crossed.

The one thing I can tell you for sure, is that there are no spirits in this photo.

• ok, i bet most of u won't believe me but i swear that this is true...once we went to a museum with the school an my friend took a photo of me and my other friends sitting in this darkened room of the museum with a painting behind us. When we looked at the picture on the computer there was a shape of an old man coming through the painting and the part where he was infront of my friend her face was blurred...it was really freaky!!!

im not sure what that orb thing in ur picture is but i know this other person who had the same thing to once.

= )

• looks like dust--happens every time I try to photograph anything with flash after I've arranged any clothing differently--the clothing gets the dust stirred up then the flash hightlights the dust & makes it look round & significant. You don't HAVE to stir up the dust--it can be from the walls, the carpet, draperies, whatever -- it's there in the air & we can't see it.

• It is a floating speck of dust caught in the camera flash, like all the "orbs" I have ever seen.

• looks like the killer from scream.

honestly, as much as i believe in the paranormal, i think you're looking too much into this picture.

then again, i may be wrong - it wouldn't be the first time. :)

• Sorry, I think it's dust too. And I know spirits exist. :)

• It's dust floating by...that's all.