Do you ever misspeak ???

someone called for my husband and I started to say "he'll be home after seven" but then I remembered he'd be home after six, so I ended up saying "he'll be home after sex"

Comments

• LOL Irk!!! :) You made me spill my coffee cuz I laughed at that one :)

Yes I do that all the time! Over IM especially for some reason I confuse words that start with the same first letter

• I was ordering a subway sandwich the other day,and when the girl behind the counter asked what type of toppings I wanted, I said "Can you bend your body so that your ankles are behind your head?" when I meant to say "I'll take spinach".

Crazy.

• Yes one time I was watching this guy blow glass at an art show and it reminded me of the people we have in the mall that blow glass so I said "Don't you just love watching people blow a$$ in the mall?" I burst out laughing at my self while everyone around just stared at me in disgust!

• lmao, all the time, like some times i switch the first 2 letters of words in a series... like cheres the wat...(wheres the cat)

• LOL. Yes all the time.

Why,Just today...

What I ment to say was- "fourth floor" But what came out was "Flourth Foor" I felt silly.

I meant to say to my boss-"Yes sir it'll be done right away sir" But what came out was "Kiss my azz pimples you ball sucker" I was mortified!

I meant to say to my friend- "Your child is beautiful" But what came out was "Your child looks like a retards bowel movement" I was so embarrassed!

• See, guys like me have that problem all the time.

And it always comes out as sex.

• you must be dubya's cousin. Just kidding. It happens to everyone. My mom once said chizza for cheese pizza and it was hilarious

• You poor thing, I often speak that way getting all mixed up. Have a star to cheer you up :)

• All the time...lack of sex does that too many

oo those wonderful brain farts

• haha that's sweet

i once said

prick cheese puree instead of chick peas puree

bonne appetite