how to increase a buick park avenue ultra's horsepower?

i have a 2002 Buick park avenue ultra she is supercharged and has the 3800 series engine. i want to increase the horse power to get better fuel mileage I'm just wondering what would be a few ways to do this?

Update:

which pulley size would you recommend me getting?

Comments

• You can get different pulleys for the supercharger to get it spinning faster. Check out this website that I have posted here.

• Buick Park Avenue Ultra Supercharged

• This Site Might Help You.

RE:

how to increase a buick park avenue ultra's horsepower?

i have a 2002 Buick park avenue ultra she is supercharged and has the 3800 series engine. i want to increase the horse power to get better fuel mileage I'm just wondering what would be a few ways to do this?

• I guess that you totally misunderstand how a gasoline powered internal combustion engine works. Just to jog your memory. An internal combustion gasoline engine makes power by burning a mixture of gasoline and air in a combustion chamber, If you want to make more power, you are going to need to burn more fuel. If you want better fuel economy, you are going to need to burn less fuel, which will make less power.

You can have more power, or you can have more fuel economy, but you can't have both.

Why not post a more realistic question either asking how to get more power or how to reduce fuel consumption.