Know any homemade odour remover recipes?

My dog keeps using the bathroom in the same spot every time because she can smell pee/poop. Do you know any homemade recipes for odour neutralizers? **Will pick best answer**

Update:

By the way it didnt sound rude.. :)

Comments

• Mix 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide, 1 tsp baking soda, and 1 drop of dish soap in an open container (a gas forms when mixed, so you don't want it in something closed).

Thoroughly soak the area with the odour and leave it to dry. You may have to repeat more than once. In general I try to soak an area 3-4x as large as the original stain to make sure that I'm treating all of the problem.

• baking soda cleaning solution. is this in the house? because if it is, probably training her to go outside would be an even better solution. because even if the smell isn't there, the habit will be. Like when you get home from somewhere you've been for a long time and you go look for food even though you're not hungry. It's kinda like that. (I'm not trying to be rude, by the way, sorry if it seems like that.)

• Ok make a paste of baking soda and water and apply to the area. Also, you may want to purchase a pet soil and stain removing, Resolve is a good one.

• Vinegar.

• Sarah had the same answer I had vinegar. Then rinse well after.

• You might want to try listerine mouthwash,,