condom problem....?

hey people.. i have quite an embarassing problem. when i try to put on a condom, it gets stuck in the narrow gap between the head and the skin and i have a rally hard time moving it from there. the methods described on instructions manuals dont work for me. please help..

Update:

please help ill need to fix this problem soon

Comments

• I had the same problem dude. Just try practicing a little more and you will develop a technique like i did. Also, if you are using the ultra thin condoms those are a little more tricky.

• You might be putting the condom on the wrong way. If the way you are currently putting it on is getting stuck....you may be trying to put it on inside out. Try putting your head...in the other way. Flip the condom over and try sliding it on that way. Good Luck. We've all been there.

• Try Magnums. They are built for men of bigger girth and length. Stop being embarrassed about it. You are one of the lucky ones. If that still presents a problem, try a female condom. It might be awkward pulling it out and asking your partner to put it in instead, but you'll be safe from STDs and getting anyone pregnant.

• Did you try to put it on the wrong side? If so, you won't roll it down. Try the other side and see if you can.

Why don't you experiment on other objects first until you have a good feel how to do it right.

• stretch it out a little before putting it on, or when your rolling it on hold your finger under the condom to stop it from getting stuck.

• try going up in size, that one may be too small for you, or try changing brands, an make sure they're lubed

• get a different size

• maybe you try a different size

• you need a bigger condom then