"Everythings comming up babies"...?

Does every woman go through certain phases when it seems every 3 seconds something is reminding you of babies and having babies? I'm 19, WAY too young to be thinking about kids, but I can't seem to stop thinking about it! Realistically I know thinking about a family right now is ridiculous. Obviously I'm not going to try to start one. But I'm just wondering, this is a phase right?

Update:

Ha, too many "M"'s in the title.

Good point mmraztea, maybe it's that it seems like recently everyone on the planet is prego, lol. Maybe I just see how happy and over joyed other women are about becoming mothers. =)

Comments

• I am 20 && everywhere I go I am confronted by babies and/or pregnant people.

Made me seriously consider having one- despite having a man, but not that, that was going to stand in my way.

I think I was just clucky because 3 people within my inner circle were all pregnant and I felt left out- now I have a gorgeous niece & nephew who I treat as if they were my own and I now know I could not have done it alone.

Try spending time with some babies- it cures the "phase"- trust me.

• Im sure there is a phase. If you know its not the right time for you then i doubt your honestly gonna go out and get pregnant anytime soon.

• well i dont know if its a phase, but there is definitely a baby CRAZE going on right now, everywhere you look someone is pregnant, or with a baby... its getting outta control

• yes it is a phase. Just be careful in what u are doing. protection