AMC: December Preview!!?

it wouldn't be the holiday season in pine valley without a Christmas miracle. Greenlee is alive! look for Rebecca Budig to return to the show on December 23 and for a big big story to kick off from it. meanwhile its not exactly a holly jolly month for Kendall especially when it starts with Aidan turning into a madman on her. seriously you wont believe some of the stuff he does! Kendall ends up bound and gagged in Aidan's trunk... which is a better fate than she fears Kat has. its such a dire situation even Erica can't help her. but when Zach gets wind of Kendall being in trouble, he comes to his senses and rushes off to her rescue. what do you think the odds are of Aidan's surviving when Zach gets his hands on him? yeah, we thought that. Madison's back and nearly gets hit by a car driven by Ryan and Erica to get the truth out her daddy is just as creepy as he seems and has been abusing her this whole time. Adam and Scott's legal fate is decided early in the month, but Annie is left to fight her own, with the whole town urging Adam to drop Annie, Annie doubts Adam's sincerity, she fires Liza and acts as her own attorney. expect crazy fireworks when she gets to cross examine Zach, Ryan, Erica and Colby. and you wont believe what Adam does as Annie prepares to rest her case, it shocks EVERYONE. Amanda and Jake are skeptical that David is dying but when test are done (and doctored by david) prove he's telling the truth, they accept that they maybe soon freed of david. jake couldnt be any happier, but amanda falls right into david's plan and finds herself feeling for him. david hosts a holiday soiree to tell his friends and foes he's dying, he gives each guest a gift. bailey decides to keep stuart, while damon promises to support her, and colby asks her to stay into town with the baby. this hurts liza even more, whiledavid has a gift left for liza. jr tells adam he has cancer and gives adam an ultimatium, ryan decides to take the next step with erica (thanks to greenlee); scott turns to marissa for help with his feelings for annie and and a mkuch loved blast from the past returns to pine valley.

Comments

• Hey, thanks for the information. Who or what is your source? Or are you a secret AMC writer?

Anyway, I'm happy to know Greenlee is coming back. I'm not happy Aidan has become an obsessive NUTCASE. I think the Ryan and Erica love connection is as ridiculous as the Adam and Annie love connection. Reality check for the writers: Beautiful young people do not get off on the Geriatric Generation!

And why don't they give Jesse's daughter some kick-*** cop action? She could do it. She could be the next Angie Dickinson. And don't even get me started on the "Wuthering Heights" storyline between Jake and Amanda. It's like watching Edward and Bella. I guess that makes David the Werewolf. Go figure...

• I really want Jake and Amanda to figure out that David isn't sick. Amanda is such a doofus for falling for his tricks time and time again. Either that or David truly is a master manipulator. I think it's a bit of both.

I'm upset that the writers have turned Aiden into suck a crazy man. I liked his character and always thought he was just short of getting his happily ever after. Now it seems that he never will. I bet Zach kills him.

I'm glad JR is finally going to tell Adam the truth about his cancer. I hope Adam feels guilty for taunting his son about drinking when all the while he was fighting for his life. As for Annie acting as her own lawyer, you know what they say. Any person who acts as their own lawyer has a fool for a client... but it sure makes for entertaining television.

• I was hoping for Jake and Tad figure out that David is not sick?

I am not sure if Trevor will be Jake's or Jr's

IF it's Jr's, I think he will end up saving Jr's life with his cancer

We only know Trevor is not David's, and it's a soap, so what can not be in real life, is not true on soaps

Annie is at Adam's in January, because she was in a scene with Kelly and Mark when they show what they did in All my children as Hayley and Matteo on Kelly show

That will be early January

I knew some how Annie was there

• I'm looking forward to Greenlee's return. I hate what they've done to Aidan. Bad enough that they're getting rid of him, but did they have to turn him evil? Can't wait to see Annie act as her own lawyer. I was really hoping that Jake would prove that David isn't dying and not get taken in by his lies again. Thanks for posting.

• Sounds like good stuff but I hope they figure this crap out with David! Glad JR is finally gonna let Adam know he is sick. Can't wait to see Greenlee, lets hope David hasnt brainwashed her. My heart breaks for Liza, this is so sad!

• I hope with the new writer that Greenlee is reunited with Ryan again! They are so nauseating!

• You can go to youtube and watch the full episodes of both