Why do girls dress so sluty?

I dont understand why these girls wear yoga pants or leggings every single day to school you can practically see everything... Then wonder why they end up with some superficial guy who dosent care about them. Why do they need to show off their boobs like no one has ever seen **** before? Why the **** do these girls wear makeup and spend hours pitting it on when they are probally Beautiful without it? Are girls really that insecure about themselves?

Update:

Even if yoga pants absorb sweat faster theres no use for them at school considering most people dont sweat at school.. Yoga pants should be worn for yoga thats why they are so tight fitting.. Not for the purpose to show ever single guy at school your *** and panty line. Its a joke

Comments

• Yoga pants are lighter and dry sweat faster.

Makeup is useful if your gender is often mistaken.

With regards to boobs, you might have seen someone elses.

And you are right. Yoga pants are reserved only for the purpose of exercise.

• I don't know. GIrls also claim that society tells them to dress like that. I don't see how. I mean, is society pointing a gun at your head every morning and saying wear these slutty yoga pants? No, it isn't. It's your choice. And even with them wearing it, guys are still going to look.

• Aren't yoga pants baggy pants designed to absorb sweat/

• You care a lot about how other people dress. Not sure how it is affecting you. Live and let live.

• Girls dress sexy and look better that way

• Because they are natural born biittcchheess!