Good Fantasy Team Trade?

I give Matt Schaub and Titans DST for Aaron Rodgers and Jets Dst.

Comments

• Good trade. Aaron Rodgers is a much better fantasy QB than Schaub. Many people are underestimating the effect of the loss of Haynesworth. The titans defense will be good/great, but not elite. Therefore, I would put them on the same tier as the Jets defense with the addition of Rex Ryan so you win with the QB position and the defense position is basically a push.

• Differences in D mean very little, since when was the Titans D ever a sure thing? I look at this as giving up Schaub for Rodgers, which I would do in a heartbeat. If the Jets D isnt cutting it for you.....you can EASILY find a better D on the waiver wire.

• Matt Schaub for Aaron Rodgers is good, but Titans DST is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Jets DST, not worth it.

• Kinda Good U Got A Better QB But Worse DST

• Good trade, Schaub is overrated and Rodgers is underrated. The Titans would have been Super Bowl champs last year if it wasn't for their defense, and the Jets have Leon Washington for ST

• Its not bad at all. Aaron Rodgers is way underrated and will do good this year. The jets D will be tough since Rex Ryan and Bart Scott and even Leonard are there. Good trade.

• Rodgers is going to have the better year. Defenses are pretty much interchangeable at this stage. Take the trade.

• its a very bad trade cus Rodgers and the Jets suck

• good pick they both will help you