Serious girl problem !

Okay I am in serious trouble. My family is going to Sesame Place for the weekend and the day before we leave I get my monthly gift ! Well I looked on the website and saw that a ot of the rides were water rides, and even if I didn't go on those rides...everybody else will, and I will feel miserable. Trust me I know I will from experience. =[

So far I have no solution to my problem. My parents already paid so I have to go and I really don't want to use a tampon. (I'm 14)

Any solutions or waterproof pads? LOL. okay I wont get too optimistic.

THANK YOU SO MUCH !

Comments

• I know you don't want to use a tampon, but you pretty much have to. I was in a similar situation like this when my cousin invited me to go swimming. I pretty much had no other choice, so I just wore one. I actually ended up liking it more than pads. It's not a big deal. You won't even notice it's in there. You could also try taking some Midol. It tends to slow mine down, for some reason. Or at least make it more tolerable.

• Okay looks like u cant go on water rides. Tampons are not bad I am 12 1/2 soon to be 13 and I use a tampon and they are fine. If u get a tampon get playtex.

• Tampons are better, but if you arent willing to give tampons a try (i dont blame you i know i didnt til i was 16), maybe just get ultra thin pads....and plan bring a purse with plenty of extras in a ziploc bag. And change the a bit more frequently then you would other wise, especially after lots of water rides. Actually you would be surprized how dry you stay there as long as you are not sitting in water or end up submeged. Water rides are not the same as swimming...you can still do it.

• There's no such thing as a waterproof pad. You're going to have to use a tampon or not get on the water rides.

• I think you're at the age were you should start exploring tampons. A lot of girls think that a tampon means they're loosing their virginity. But, it's a lot easier in situations like this & a lot cleaner. I've never heard of a water proof pad & no matter what, you'd see the pad through your bathing suit or clothing after it got wet.

• You should really try a tampon thats the best thing that could work for you there are not waterproof pads.

• using a tampon is about the only way sweetie

i cant stand pads! i seriously wake up at early, put a tampon in and go back to bed!

have fun on vaca! and good luck with your monthly gift!

• Being a woman sucks for this reason.

Maybe just try a tampon...you could always switch after your done the water rides.

• Waterproof pads? how will they absorb the blood if they're waterproof?!

Your only way around this would be to wear a tampon, they're actually better than pads.

Much more clean and less messy :)

But if you dont wanna wear one you'll just have to sit out :(

xx

• Ask your mom to buy tampons. There won't be any bleeding when you're in water. But after you climb out, blood might drip down your legs. Just try a tampon, it really isn't that bad! You just have to read the instructions and insert it right.