How do I insert a blank box into a Word document?

I am trying to create a checklist type of document, I want to put blank boxes next to each potential error listed. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Use a bulleted list and change the symbol to a blank box. Once you start the bulleted list (you can usually start one by listing like this:

*[tab]spleen

*[tab]liver

and it will usually autoformat)

Right-click on the bullets and go to 'Bullets and numbering...'

Then click on 'customize'

Then click on 'character'

and change it to one of the blank boxes.

• Blank Box

• If you go under Insert in the top set of items, choose Symbol. When I pulled it up, the blank box was one of the first items on the list. Just position the cursor where you want the box to be and click Insert.

• Click on Insert in the top menu and then click on Text Box. A box will appear.

To customize the size, scroll to the bottom right hand corner (it doesn't really matter which corner) and an arrow will appear. Click and draw up to change the size.

• When I am doing a checklist I usually use bullets. You can select a box-shaped bullet.

• If decide to get signature of the two human beings, draw a table with 2 columns, write the names and titles interior the packing packing boxes. Hit the format command & elect border and shading from the pulldown menu. do away with the factor and backside borders of table and pass away the ideal border line, which will enable signatories to sign above the line.

• Did you mean a text box or like a chart? It should be in the tools part of word.

• Look under the fonts. There are some fonts that have symbols such as boxes that you can choose.