do clubs provide the DJ the equipment needed?

the DJ gears such as turntables and stuff.. is it provided by the club or do the DJs have to bring it?.. im currently in chennai.. and i would also like to know which is the best place in india to learn DJing... i have found out about spingurus which is in delhi.. and after finishing this a Dj course, which is for a month, will i get to start playing in nightclubs easily? will i be good enough?

Comments

• It varies from club to club. Since DJs use various methods these days (laptops, turntables or CDJ players) most clubs will require you to bring your own equipment.

In regards to playing nightclubs, it really depends on how fast you can get your beatmatching down. If you are able to smoothly transition between songs, then you should be able to start getting gigs. If you can, record your mixes and offer them to club owners or promoters to try and sell yourself. It's usually better to start small and work your way up so don't aim for the hottest club in town straight away.

• properly i ultimately could advise you to apply CDJs and a DJM by potential of Pioneer even though it does not look such as you have that and the club does not have that lol. what style of expert club does not have CDJs thats an embarassment. yet my advice is, you already know the thank you to offer in Ableton that's a brilliant plus! so which you already know the thank you to warp and set off tracks on que. Take a team of you're well-liked tracks, warp them up sturdy and basically DJ them out via the consultation view. I advise determining to purchase a midi controller so which you will easly use EQing via your channels, throw a automobile filter out on your channels as properly. verify your midi controller has a minimum of 8 slides and a first rate quantity of knobs. you like 8 slides for a million Audio Channel quantity, Low/Mid/intense EQ, 2d Audio Channel, Low/Mid/intense and of path the grasp Channel's quantity. this will additionally def be the time to throw a limiter on your channels as properly so ableton does not redline/clip (very undesirable) the club's new sound device. I used to apply the M-Audio UC-33e while commencing off enjoying ableton as a dj set yet then I moved onto larger extra constructive technologies Pioneer CDJ2000 and DJM800.

• Idk bout India but in America you have to bring your own equpiment so I'd assume its the same there