Most depressing quote ever ?

That is not about love..

Comments

• The sorrow which has no vent in tears make other organs weep.

I rather be able to look myself in the bathroom mirror than be rich and famous.

I just want to feel like I belong.

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, "It might have been." - John Greenleaf Whittier

Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable. - Frank Morgan as the "Wizard of Oz"

“Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it. - W. M. Lewis

• “I’ll never speak to God again.”

― Sylvia Plath

“There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.”

― Laurell K. Hamilton, Mistral's Kiss

“Recession is when your neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours. And recovery is when Jimmy Carter loses his.”

― Ronald Reagan

This selection will be different for different people based on the depth of depression.

• I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

• You're so happy that she did that with you, but then you realise she's like that with everyone ( it doesn't have to be she it can be a he)

• Life sucks and then you die.

--------------------

You are a fluke of the universe.

Whether you can hear it or not, the cosmos is laughing behind your back.

--------------------

Anything that can go wrong will go worng.

---------------------