trailer park back payments?

i am behind on rental payments,the manager sent a bill to me for 6k ,i went into pay it 3 days later and now they say they cant accept payment,i own the modular that is on the site,and want to sell ,i have a buyer now that has cash and want to transfer title ,and move the home to a nother park,

Comments

• The manager isn't accepting payment because they are likely filing for eviction. Make sure you show up to court, when you receive the notice and take a little extra money with your $6k to cover the filing fees and court costs. Selling and moving won't allow you to get around this debt.

• They may be filing a lien on your home. You might need to get an attorney. Talk to the manager to see what is happening and if no help try to find the owner. Getting a judgement against you might stop you getting a new place to live.

• go ahead and get your contract with the buyer

I would try to get the landlord to sign a paper they refused rent....if the refuse to sign, mark it refused, make a copy and leave them a copy, always document stuff like this....to head off the he said she said stuff

and pay the landlord later....tho you may get trouble trying to move it out of the park, I'd call the sheriff and show they refused payment and refused to sign and now u r being harassed

best wishes