Herpes problem?

Well I went to he doctor today because for the past few weeks I've have a lot of itching on the vulva but not inside the vagina, My doctor order some blood work think that I probably have herpes but I don't have a sores or any of the herpes bumps or little pimples I just get really itchy and after scratching so much I make it red I bought the vagisil cream ant it helps me with the itching but my doctor prescribed me acyclovir and I did somo research and that medicine is for herpes. I don't think I have this should I take re medicine?? or should I wait for the results??

I also told her while sexual intercourse I get a burn sensation and when I pee it burns really bad but like two months ago I had urinary track infection in which I had to take a lot of antibiotics which gave me yeast infection I got a treated for the yeast infection and now this please help me.

Comments

• Okay, first thing...breathe, worrying always causes more harm than good.

From the symptoms you described, it really could be herpes, but it could also be a number of other things, including bacterial infections, both sexually transmitted and non sexual.

Herpes does not necessarily mean you have blisters or bumps. For some, the itching and pain is a symptom of herpes infection.

Now, here's some other facts that may make this easier (or I hope). Genital herpes is extremely common, anywhere between 1/6 and 1/3 people have it, depending on where you live. It doesn't make you "dirty" or "damaged goods" or any of that.

It also doesn't make it so anyone won't love you. Before I became a sexual educator, I dated someone that had herpes, he explained it to me and I did my own research. I never did catch it from him. I was aware of the risk, but he matter more than some blisters.

Do take your medication, even if you actually don't have it, it won't hurt you.

Relax, and good luck!

• Sounds like you might want to go ahead and start the medication. Sounds like you had several std's and Herpes also. Go to webmd.com and search all std's.

you will be amazed at how many are out there that you never heard of.Hepatitis,

3 different strains, HPV, Clap, Syphilis, on and on!