Am I gonna pass this drug test?!?

I've not smoked weed since April 20, 2011... and I took one single hit of weed on Wednesday (Feb. 15) and now out of no where, I have a drug test coming up on Monday. I weigh 320 pounds (fat, not muscle) and I don't drink water.... Is there anything I can do to pass this test?? Or should I even worry about it? Please help!

Comments

• hard to believe your luck. (another way of saying i dont believe!) if what you say is true...you could still pick up a positive. thc attaches to fat cells(not a shot) and that is why it is traceable for so long a period of time. here is some really good advice.the more water you drink, the better your chances of passing this test. also, you say you dont drink water and that is very bad news for you. find a 0 calorie drink you like. i drink powerade zero and it is great. if you dont drink water and maybe take a little better care of the only body you will ever have....passing anyone's drug test will be the least of your problems. good luck.

• If it's designed to catch whether or not you took drugs in a long term span. You will fail.

• nah your in general gonna get stuck, and by means of fit for human consumption you imply pot browny correct? however yeah that **** can keep for your procedure for as much as month, and ive not ever heard of it no longer being out earlier than per week is up

• You don't drink water? how are you living haha.

I hear cranberry juice and heavy cardio activity (sweating) helps.

Do some situps

• you should be good it is out your system in 3 days so you should pass it lol

• You should do some internet research.