How do you achieve natural clear skin?

I am a Male, and its not like im gay or something but i really want clear natural skin

and i was wondering what others out there use for their face? I have pimples here and there

and some little scars. How do you remove those scars without having to buy all these expensive products online?

Comments

• Niacinamide face cleansing pads are effective and simple way to keep acne away. Just place a pad on the pimple and watch it fade away. Lavender Oil helps prevent skin drying.

Niacinamide pads are also known as Nicotinamide pads or Vit B3 pads.

Give them a try and you will be pleasantly surprised.

• Wash your face each and every morning and night time, however do not rub rough or it might aggravate and rip up your dermis. Lightly blot far and wide your face. Change pillowcases as soon as week too, (believe of the entire filth that builds up on there!) Also, lay off the heavy makeup and concealer, for this clogs your pores and creates extra zits. Don't decide upon at it, regardless of HOW disturbing it's, deciding on at it is going to make it redder and extra visible. And ultimately, smother your face in average honey for an hour or 2 as soon as to two times per week. The stuff in there is helping blank out the oil and grime. Hope this is helping :) Oh and likewise, nuetrogena has plenty of well merchandise that aid transparent oncoming acne. But if not anything turns out to paintings, see a dermatologist. They can perscribe capsules that rather aid :)

• Well I'm a girl but I reccomend this to all of my guy friends its yogurt...you may think I'm crazy but it really works just apply all natural greek yogurt to your face with a foundation brush ( a paint brush will work to) and leaveit on for about 25 min for about 2 weeks and your face should look fine :) but results may very

• Drink a lot of water, depends what you need to put because is bad to put something in your face since is so sensitive just be careful or just ask your mom she would know.

• I'm not telling. It's a secret but ever since I did it I never get acne. Email me and I'll let u know