Do you sleep with your bra?

I was told it's unhealthy to sleep with your bra especially the ones with the metal in it. Is that true?

Comments

• I'm not sure if that's true or not. May be an old wives tale. I personally like to sleep in a sports bra at night.

• It may not be as comfortable as sleeping without

a bra, but there are no disadvantages of sleeping

with a bra on. If you are having breast pain that is

relieved with additional support, then go ahead

and wear a bra. Most women are comfortable

sleeping with just a T-shirt. If you are breast- feeding, it may be much more comfortable to

wear a bra, but look for one without an

underwire!

• I usually do, but I agree that's it's better not to. Most of the time I wear bras that aren't padded or with underwire, so I don't think that matters much. It's more comfortable to go without, if anything.

• Bras are not good to sleep with at night. I never sleep with a bra.

• I don't think it matters. Don't sleep with an underwire bra because the wire will poke out of the bra with all the twisting and turning.

• I always slept with a bra till I was about 19 years old. My breasts always stayed firm. I really do think it helps. My sister never wore a bra when she was young and hers are down to her belly..

• No, but I have no idea whether or not it's healthy to sleep in a bra.

• I have a sleeping bra.

• its up to you if you want to wear a bra or not. nothing will really happen fi you wear one or not. if you have large breasts they will sag eventually and wearing a bra wont help much. if you have small breasts they wont really sag much and the only thing i can think of happening is having to wash them more or getting worm out quicker

• Well this might sound odd but I don't. I just don't sleep comfortably with it. I heard it will cause sagging if you do where one but that's it. If you want to wear one then wear something that isn't tight.