Do you consider youself hot?

Hot as in everyone time you go to a pub, someone comes up to greet you to try and start a relationship.

Comments

• Not hot!! but good enough.

• Most people want to be excepted at any gathering. If you are not excepted, it can hurt your feelings. But the way things are, not everyone is Hot looking. I think you may be missing the point. Looks aren't everything. Some hotties may have the looks but are ugly on the inside. I would rather be with someone who is a hotty on the inside. It wouldn't matter what they look like on the outside. Try to look deeper into a person. Good looks can fool you! Beauty is only skin deep, but some people are ugly clear to the boneeee.

• Sometimes that happens, sometimes not... I would say about 50/50... It depends what I wear too....

I can guarantee you if I walked into a bar wearing an X'mas T'shirt with no make up but bright red lippie and some flashing earrings, no one would want to talk to me...

I consider myself attractive enough to pick up on the basis of just my looks, but I don't think i am 'hot'....

Furthermore, anyone who cant hold an intelligent conversation for more than 2min is off my books anyway, no matter how good looking he tells me I am.... So its not that important, it attracts men but not always the right ones.. but I am pretty good at weeding them out quick smart....

xo

• Hot, i'm lucky if a girl tells me hi when she goes up to get a drink.Hot the bar could be full of guys and girls and I would be the one to go home alone.Hot hell i'm not even luke warm.Hot I have to take what guys dump after there are done with them.Hot I go with the ones no other guy wants.

• I'm not a paris hilton, lindsay lohan hottie, I'm physically attracive, and I take care of myself, but I think my attittude is pretty sexy too.

• You are hot and sexy....

• is this a trick question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!