Spain vs. Portugal.. Who do you think is gonna win?

I think it's sorta unfair that Portugal had to go against the hardest teams. I mean first Brazil, now Spain.. who's nextt?

Anywayy, I think Spain will win, but i'm really hoping that Portugal does lol.

Comments

• i am guessing Portugal is going to win. Their team is way too strong. Didn't you see their match with Brazil? Amazing defense, tactics, goal keeper and of course, christiano ronaldo :P

• Spain 2 Portugal 1

• I love Spain, and Spain should win. Spain has already beaten Portugal before in euro.

But yeah, sure this is the World Cup, and things may be different, but I don't think so. Everyone says Portugal has a better defense, and that is true, but Spain's got great defense as well. And moreover, they have a couple of the best strikers and forwards in the World Cup.

Villa + Torres > Ronaldo + .....oh wait, that's all they have

Fabregas, Navas, Alonso are all very aggressive and they may score one or two goals.

Portugal's only hope of a goal is a penalty. They defended against Brazil 0-0, yeah, shows their defense, but still failed to score a goal.

Playing defense requires lots of patience, and I doubt Portugal is going to be sitting all chip and dapper when Spain's monster offense plows through them.

Besides, Spain's got some better-looking people ;)

• Spain seems to be the better team. You have the likes of Villa, Inesta, and Torres who can do damage on the offensive end. They also have a great keeper in Iker Casillas, who is considered to be the best, if not the top 3 goalkeepers in the world. They do have enough defensively to advance.

With Portugal, I just have the feeling that Cristiano Ronaldo is doing too much by himself. Grant it, the seven goals scored against North Korea were scored by six different players, Ronaldo included. But that's the problem, all the goals scored in this World Cup were against North Korea. They didn't put up anything against Cote d'Ivoire and were tentative against Brazil. The coach seems to hold them back instead of unleashing their offensive potential.

Having said, all that I would see Spain winning it. But it might take extra time or even penalties. My likely result is 2-1 Spain AET.

• Portugal will win 3-1

• It is a good question. I think score of this match is 3-0 for Portugal because Ronaldo know how to shoot the ball through Iker Casillas.

• Portugal gonna win because their defense are really strong now and goalie also showing his best performance and the forward hugo almieda and cristiano ronaldo are danger for spain. Best of luck Portugal!!!!!!!!

• Whenever you want I'm ready!

Oh yeah about your question Hmmm mmm Portugal has showed potential. Portugal should win.

• I really hope Portugal wins.

• I'm hoping Portugal will win, I mean since they had a really easy win last time. spain is gonna be tough tho. i'm excited to see ronaldo play :D:D:D