Good names for a dark, young character?

Writing a book about a girl who dies at age thirteen, and has nine lives after her death. What are some cool, original, unexpected names for her and any other ideas would be appreciated

Comments

• Malica is the Greek flower of hypnos.Which mean eternal slumber(unexpected peaceful death).

• Veronica, Renne, Esmery

• Viva, Noir, Brunett, Maltese, Agatha, etc.. Most of this i got from translating "dark" into other languages, and some from the mangas i've read.. Rave Master manga have a lot of good names, get some inspiration from it ^_^

• Katalina, Gisselle (although that doesn't sound very dark...), Kendyl, and Scarlette. Those are the ones I thought fit best from near the bottom of the most popular list on the following website. If you want, you can go there and find one yourself. :)

• Whatever you do, don't name her something that actually embodies "darkness", it's so boring. So, don't name the darkest character something like "Draco"... Be original... I'm helping you make the next best thing here but you should have it all in you already.

• Erinys which means children of the dark or Idolon which means phantom

• Eric is a good boy name for that. Veronica if a girl. Evelyn.

Use this link it has tons

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201102...

• Akira or kira

Yuki

yumi

...just look.up japanese names and find those u like

• Esme', (Ez-May)

Elena (E-Lay-Na)

Isabella

• "Man who shall not be named"