Is Colorado Springs a nice place to live???

What are the pros and cons

Update:

I'm sorry can someone also explain to me what a fundie is?

Comments

• I think its rated in the top 15. Ft Collins in North colorado was voted #1

• You point out risks and desirous to get faraway from Earthquakes. sure that link you confirmed does have an Earthquake "possibility" section in Colorado. i've got lived in Denver, CO Springs, and Boulder for over 2 a protracted time. I bear in suggestions as quickly as would years in the past we had an "Earthquake". They information did a great article on the way it shook one person's photograph physique off the wall...and that grew to become into it. the main important risks are climate correct: twister, Hail, Flash Floods, Blizzards. maximum of which may be arranged for and function hardly been a great concern. i'd say the snow is extra reliable in the CO Springs section than it incredibly is in the north (Boulder, ft. Collins). I stay in Boulder now and that they continuously say we are in for the "a hundred 12 months Flood", yet once you reside a sprint outdoors of Boulder you will get faraway from the "flood direction". Over all i've got not had any courtroom circumstances living right here.

• if you're a yuppie or a funddie. I hate CO personality, the cost of living is higher than the South. they don't plow my road, if your child needs special ed you'll only get 1/2 the services.If you're an illegal now it's made for you, you get everything free! There are a lot of raps, random killings.This state is full of serials rapiest and serial killers. There sexual predator list is 5 times the sz of FL at least. There is no grass no water, it's like a desert in the middle of a waste land with no nice weather or palm trees. The summer hear is worst than the South, my goodness it was 120 in my house.Co is a little behind , no Central air unless you in stall one.

*fundie captial, tedd hargerd, extemely conseratives, hates homo sexuals there ex leader tedd( a homo, Bible beaters

• Whats a fundie ?

• I lived there for 2 yrs. while i was in the army, in my opinion, its a great place to live. Decent nightlife if your into it, great scenery and outdoor type stuff to do. To me it is really nice, I almost moved back there because i liked it so much.

• nice place, if you can stand all the fundies.

• too many people