report card problem?

well my interm report card was mailed a week ago. I took it snd hid somewhere. I told myself that i would put it back sometime in the mailbox a week later... that's when my grandma was going to leave. Well the day has come, what should i do how should i put it back in the mailbox without my parents noticing? i don't want to hide it anymore!

Comments

• Just give them the report card, better to be honest than try to cover it up, you'll have less problems then.

• stop hideing your reportcard i hid mine in the back of a picture frame in 1972 i forgot all about it belive it or not i was changing frames 20 years later and there it was my straight f report card one thing i regret today is quitting school with an eighth grade education dont be ashamed of your report card tell your parents you need some help good luck

• From a confirm's viewpoint. believe me, honey, we are not really mad at our youthful ones at the same time as they convey grades a lot below our expectations. interior the first position, it really is amazingly incorrect for us to have expectations besides. As father and mom, it really is our responsibility to encourage our youthful ones to attain their potential.. if all of us recognize that they are able to A's and B's (in protecting with previous performance), of route we are shocked (and perchance disillusioned too) in the journey that they convey in C's. yet there is continuously a rationalization for this and ideally, we opt for to get to the bottom of it. If there's a difficulty that we opt to nip interior the bud, then it truly is what we'd want to do. i'm sorry if we are available the course of as confrontational. each and every now and then, our parenting ability needs some artwork. If I were on your footwear, i'd actually say something like "My grade is Math is below par. i'm attempting my ideal yet i'm really having a complicated time. Do you imagine i'd like a prepare? i really opt for to advance my grades." yet, in case you imagine the problem is the instructor (undesirable skills, etc. - as evidenced through one of those vast quantity of little ones getting D's and F's), then you truly might want to tell your father and mom which will communicate with the critical. Math is a tough concern for most yet a uncommon instructor can make it a lot a lot less complicated to study and draw close. solid success.....and keep up the forged artwork.

• just make sure theyre not looking. how hard is that. be all like theres something in the backyard go check it out! or just offer to get the mail and stick ur report card in the stack and be all like hey look at what i got!

• Give it up,before they call the school and tell them your results never came in the mail.

• just give it to them and say that you didnt want them to see and avoid them being mad at you but that you are working harder and the next report card will come out better then this one. that what i told my parents

• lay it on the desk where they usually lay their mail. maybe they will think they looked over it somehow. good luck. stop hiding things, you've probably got an ulcer from worrying!

• give it to a friend and tell him to put in your mailbox.

• Either way, you are going to have to 'fess up and take the heat.

• no matter what you do, your parents are going to know that you hid it because of the postmark date. duh!