what videogames do pros play?

what games do they play for either console or pc?

Comments

• Depends on the pro like Jack said. A Pro short for Proficient is one who is good at something. Like me I am a Pro at Role Play Games but I am a noob at First Person Shooters. My friend is a Pro at Sport Games (NFL, Madden, NBA) but when you put him into a RPG he is a loss can't figure out what to do.

But in short what pros go to what console and what games:

Role Play Gamer Pros:

console: PS2 (King of all RPGs)

Final Fantasy

Dragon Quest

Xenosaga

Star Ocean

Wild Arms series

First Person Shooter Pros

Xbox 360 / PC

Halo

Gears of War

Call of Duty

Modern Warfare

Battlefield

/PC

Alliance of Valiant Arms

Cross Fire

Combat Arms

Pro Sport Gamer.

Any Console.

Madden

NFL

NBA

JoATMoN (Jack of All Trades, Master of None)

Console: PS3

• execs: retains game enthusiasts out of difficulty and stale drugs. Who could be sturdy at a interest in the event that they are all hopped up? :P heavily isn't bored. Cons: Eyestrain (purple annoyed eyes too) and each so often problems. All i desire to do is play video games when I even have greater useful issues to do! :o i think of there's no longer something incorrect with being addicted to video games. at last a individual might tire of them and do different issues they are greater involved in. whilst there are greater significant issues to be accomplished, i'm beneficial all of us do them. on an analogous time as quickly as we do the failings we don't desire to do, at the same time as we are doing them we are able to think of "a minimal of I even have something exciting to wait for in a while!" :)

• Halo Reach, Halo 3, COD series.

• Whatever they want to play...

• Mostly both. But I'd say they spend more time on consoles then PCs.

• Pros in my opinion play any game they get their hands on.

But they mostly play mainstream games like Halo, Call of Duty,and Gears of War games like that.

• I play in Major League Gaming for Game Battles and I will only play the Call Of Duty series competively. Not to say I don't enjoy playing the Halo campaign, Assassins Creed, or Batman.

The majority of player play Call Of Duty, Halo, and Star Craft those are the major areas we associate with.

• Hate to be blunt, but it depends on what kind of 'pro' you're talking about. I'm assuming a professional gamer would play the game they're a professional of. A CoD pro would play CoD games, as a Zelda pro would play Zelda games. There's always going to be people who disagree with your tastes... don't take it too seriously!

• pro play Battlefield COD Halo mainstream stuff

we play these to pwn newbs in every way possible

for pc only play team fortress because the other games are full of pc hackers