Grade 8 grad dress.!!help?

my neice needs a grade 8 grad dress. She needs a store in toronto too. Also she is pretty short so juniors, women's pettete or small or childerns large. something fun but nice. vintage is also good . she doesnt want to spend alot so 100 and less. Shes really counting on me so please help. if you know a website please give it or a dress you like the most. she cant shop online by the way. please help because youll be making a girls wishes come true. Thanx

Update:

thank you for the comment about chourlette russe and macy and wet seal because ive heard that too many times .plus i am not sure wat school she goes to sry somewhere close to the lake

Comments

• Ahh, to the people above me: THERE IS NO MACY'S OR WETSEAL, OR CHARLOTTE RUSSE IN CANADA. Lol

Try Fairweather (I already got my dress there for my grade 8 grad at Eatons, and it's closing at the end of Feb, so you should check it out. Can you tell me which school she go to because I don't want to get the same dress,) Le Chateau, BCBG, Bebe, Armani Exchange maybe, If you're lucky, Le Chateau, and The Bay and Sears are really good, but they can be pricey, and it's mainly for women sizes.

Check out boutiques on streets, like this one boutique at this store called Studio We! (Queen St.East) has cute dresses, and I saw this one dress that was red with a black ribbon in the middle, and it was a little above the knee for $45. Super cute. Lol

I suggest to get it early if you go to a popular store like Le Chateau/Fairweather because people tend to go there a lot.

Good luck!

Oh, and can you edit with the school? :)

• forever 21 ! probably the best place thats pretty cheap

charlotte russe hs good dresses

&& wetseal

that are all very cute and 20-40 $$

• you severe maintenace brat...why spend plenty on an hassle-free gown that your in ordinary terms gonna use as quickly as and in ordinary terms for like an hour??why does it relatively is going to be extra advantageous than one hundred??? there are relatively nice clothing at low expenses...and the only element that relatively concerns is which you look good in it