How do I add photos to an iPod Nano?

I've just receives an iPod as a present.I navigate in the iPod and i saw a file called Photos.I suppose you can add photos...but how?I read other response and they say i should go to preferences then i should see a photo with an small iPod.But where?I really want add some photos? I also like to know what type of images does accept how big they can be?

Please help me.

Comments

• To sync photos from Adobe Photoshop Album, Adobe Photoshop Elements, or a folder on your Windows computer:

Connect your iPod to your computer.

If iTunes isn't open already, open iTunes.

Wait for your iPod to appear under Devices.

Click your iPod name to choose it under Devices.

In the resulting iPod Settings, click the Photos tab.

Select the "Sync photos from" checkbox, then click either My Pictures, Choose Folder, or, if you have either program installed, Adobe Photoshop Album or Adobe Photoshop Elements, from the drop-down menu.

If you choose My Pictures, choose the "All photos" radio button to copy all images in the folder, or choose the "Selected folders only" radio button, then choose any checkbox next to the folders you want to include.

If you choose Choose Folder, navigate to and choose the folder of images you want, then click OK. Select the "All photos" radio button to copy all images in the folder, or choose the "Selected folders" radio button, then choose any checkbox next to the folders you want to include.

If you choose Adobe Photoshop Album or Adobe Photoshop Elements, choose the "All photos and albums" radio button to copy all of your images in your chosen program, or the "Selected albums only" radio button, then choose any checkbox next to the albums you want to include.

If you want iTunes to also include the full-resolution versions of your images (iTunes copies scaled-down versions of your images for optimal iPod viewing), choose the "Include full-resolution photos" checkbox. Please note that large images can fill up your iPod fast. (To access full-size image files, be sure to enable your iPod for disk use.)

iTunes displays how many images are about to be copied to your iPod at the bottom of the dialog. If everything looks good, click Apply to begin the copy process. Depending on how many photos you have and whether or not you opted to include full-resolution images, this may take a while.

Now any time you add images to your synced folder or album, iTunes will automatically update the pictures on your iPod whenever you connect it to your computer.

• First plug the iPod into the computer. Once it shows in iTunes click on the Photos tab. Now click on the "sync photos" option, then select "all" or "selected folder". Once you do that click on Apply on the lower right hand side of the screen. Now right click on the name of your iPod and select "sync". Wait for the sync to finish and the photos will be on the iPod.

There is no size limit. The photos are automatically resized to fit the iPods screen. It accepts just about every image type.

And if you don't have iTunes you WILL need it to put files on the iPod. You can download the new iTunes from here: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download