How can I import a group email into my contacts, as a group?

When someone sends an e-mail, with a list of addresses which are not in my contact list, and I want to import them into my contacts list. Preferably as a group. How would I do that. Have basic yahoo mail, on windows 7.

Comments

• Hi,

In BASIC mail, it is not possible to add/import email addresses into your contacts. None of the features are available in Basic Mail. You must type in manually to add a contact in this version.

Whereas in NEW mail, it is possible to add an email address from a received email. You must add them individually but not as a group. This feature is not available at all! We do not have the choice of adding the email address of the recipients we need, it's either "Auto-Add" all the recipients or none at all!!

You can send your comment at "Yahoo Feedback" page. Yahoo wants us to respond on it's new design. Here is the link: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/210695

Hope Yahoo adds this feature. Best Regards!

** If you need any clarifications, please click on PENCIL icon located below to your Question to include ADDITIONAL DETAILS.