Dallas Mavericks:A potential Dynasty?

Great year in thumping that overrated Heat team. For the offseason (whenever that will be) we need to sign our 2 key guys, Butler and our defensive Anchor Tyson Chandler. Steve Nash may be tradable for PHX, that's a great guy for us to pick up to bolster our repeat chances and a chance to become a dynasty. Dirk will be Dirk and that bench is the best in the NBA, led by Barea (Who we have to sign back) and Terry. Overall, a pretty beastly roster. I see a repeat with this same roster if everyone is contained. What about the dynasty talks? The Heat had those talks before the NBA Finals and they ain't do sh1t. What about Dallas? They up there as a dynasty candidate?

Comments

• You answered your own question; they'll have to keep everyone together, and we won't even know if that'll be possible when the new economic structure of the league is settled. Not sure if a Nash trade makes any sense...Phoenix won't just give him away, the Mavs would probably have to gut their bench to get him, and they're already loaded at PG.

• What are these guys saying? Dallas has a great chance of repeating if they retain their key players. That roster is still one of the best in the NBA, sure the Heat have 3 great all stars but not much behind that. They need a Center and PG pronto if they wanna beat Dallas. Dallas is the top dog now. If they acquire Nash they will be even better. They can be a dynasty, slim chance but it's possibly

• I used to particularly be loopy approximately they all, however I could must cross with Dallas, given that it used to be the one who began all of it..for neither Dynasty nor Falcon Crest could have existed with out Dallas with JR and the group. Peace xxx Joy

• Nope. The Mavericks are only getting 1 ring.

• Naw Dirk's a bum, he's old now, now more rings for him.

• mavs are good but not a dynasty, they are too old

• hahahahahhahahaha cool story bro