3ds emulator.rar password?

i hAVE DOWNLOAD 3DS EMU ? BUT IT REQUIRES PASSWORD TO EXTRACT? HELP ME PLZ

Comments

• those things are always scams. it will ask you to go to a website that it says will give you the password but they never do.

• FileNotFound, I am soo sick of you saying ther is no such thing as what the people are asking for, abviously it is because I have one, the host who is asking for info witch your not giving has one and serch youtube, plenty of videos about it.

If your not going to be helpful than don't waste your blue anime *** hole sitting on your computer typing worthless words.

You just think your answers are sooooo creative and smart O and by the way when I asked about how to get wii ISOs without torrent, guess who got in my way, YOU giving my bad news well guess what blue hair, it turns out ther are like 15 non torrent wii ISO sites but non of them worked so actually I did use the UTorrent and now I have wii ISOs but you just waste time and have nothiing to do here so get out and waste time some were els.(*** HOLE!!!)

• There is NO such thing as a 3ds emulator. its probably a virus...

The 3ds has not even been hacked yet, and there is no way to get a dump from a 3ds that isnt hacked, so there is no way to make an emulator.

And to hack it, it will probably take a very long time, and then they need to actually make the emulator, and by the time it becomes actually playable on high end pcs, it will be like an outdated system >.>

• I Really Need The Password Too...

• yes their is i have one that works

• Joseph **** u he was just asking u **** face get a life and ask kindly u dum azz devil by the way GO **** UR SELFE U YAHOO C**K SuKER

• download it from any other site because this site has cheated you