Do Scorpios play mind games?

idk if this a Scorpio thing or what, but even if im not intrested in a guy ill talk to him, and he will think its great but then ill just leave or be gone, and he thinks we had something when i dont even care for him. I feel bad for doing this i know its not right, but i always change my mind and like to play mind games with the guy. And i feel like even in a relationship i need to be free and not tied down all the time, do my thing. Any other scorpios experience this? Or is it because of my chart?

Scorpio sun

Aries moon

Scorpio rising

Sagittarius venus

Sagittarius mercury

Cancer mars

Scorpio pluto

Update:

Are you retarded? Why would I sleep with someone I don't ilke are your stupid? lmaoooo dump *** bitchhh hahahaa

Comments

• Its not the Aries Moon that makes you play mind games. That is a scorpion trait. The same goes for trying to control any relationship. What an aries Moon will add to your traits is that it adds aggressive tendencies and not in a negative way. You are assertive and hasty and insisting on having your own way.

• My guess is just as good as anyone elses. I don't know.

Doubt there's correlation between mind games and scorpios lol

• Scorpios are serious people and they usually cling and yes they play mind games BUT only with the ones they love to test them. They could care less about some random person. You are just weird why would u talk to someone you don't like it says alot about yourself especially if u sleep with someone u don't like...smdh get yourself together child

• it is your aries moon causing you to do this.

Edit: yes left-t it is the aries moon. aries go from partner and like attention and cant stick with one person they like. and they get bored easily so they dont stay tied down. scorpios arent as manipulative as everyone keeps saying. its really starting to piss me off.

• I think it's more about your sag Venus actually.

• If you know you're doing that to this guy you need to stop it

• Some of them love to, but not all of them.

• yes very much