If you use a condom...?

If ou use a condom while having sex, as a girl do you still hav to take the birth control pill?

Comments

• You don't, but it's a lot safer to have both a condom and the girl on some sort of birth control. Condoms can tear, have holes in them, and even slip off. It's just good to have back up in the form of birth control in case the condom does fail, you're still protected from pregnancy.

• It is a good idea to go on birth control just in case your condom does break, or if you dont have condoms and you use the pill everyday then you will have a smaller chance of getting pregnant

• My tubes have been tied for years, so there's little to no chance of me getting pregnant. My boyfriend and I use condoms because it's the smart thing to do. Condoms aren't just for birth control, you know, and some things take months to show up on tests.

• Just like Ben said they can split... Contraception is vital even when using condoms. Condoms do class as contraception but your best being on birth control pill. Other wise you will end up pregnant

• It is always a good idea to use both but this is a personal preference. Condoms can break and slip off. It is always better to be safe than sorry.

• Those things can split at any time and some have small leaks.

I will leave the call to you