Wrestlemania 25 results?

couldnt afford to buy it what happend?

Comments

• The Colóns (Carlito and Primo) defeated John Morrison and The Miz[

CM Punk defeated Kane, Mark Henry (with Tony Atlas), Montel Vontavious Porter, Shelton Benjamin, Kofi Kingston, Christian and Finlay (with Hornswoggle)

Santina Marella defeated 24 current and former WWE Divas, last eliminating Beth Phoenix and Melina

Chris Jericho defeated Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat and Jimmy Snuka (with Ric Flair

Matt Hardy defeated Jeff Hardy

Rey Mysterio defeated John "Bradshaw" Layfield (c)

The Undertaker defeated Shawn Michaels

Triple H(c) defeated Randy Orton

John Cena Deafeated Big Show & edge(C)

• Carlito & Primo (c) beat John Morrison & The Miz (c)

to become the WWE & World Tag Team Championions

CM Punk Wins Money in the Bank

Santina(Santino) wins the Diva Batte Royal

Chris Jericho beats the legends.

after, Micky Rourke punches Jericho

Matt Hardy beat Jeff Hardy

Rey Mysterio beat JBL(c)

after, JBL said he quits

Undertaker beat Shawn Micheals (17-0!!!!!!)

John Cean beat Edge(c)and Big Show

Triple H(c) beat Randy Orton

• WWE Champion Triple H def. Randy Orton John Cena def. Edge & Big Show (New World Heavyweight Champion) CM Punk wins Money in the Bank Ladder Match Chris Jericho def. WWE Legends Matt Hardy def. Jeff Hardy (Extreme Rules Match) Undertaker def. Shawn Michaels Rey Mysterio def. JBL (New Intercontinental Champion) "Santina" Marella wins 25-Diva Battle Royal for title of "Miss WrestleMania" WWE Tag Team Champions def. World Tag Team Champions (New Unified Tag Team Champions)

• Pre Match Unified Tag Team Title: Carlito & Primo vs The Miz and John Morrison

Winners: Carlito & Primo

Money in the Bank ladder match: CM punk, Finlay, Kane, Christion, MVP, Kofi Kingston, Mark henry and Shelton Benjamin

Winner: CM Punk

25 Diva Battle Royal Winner: Santina Marella (Really santino marella dressed as a girl and claims to be Santio Marella's Twin Sister)

Bro vs Bro: Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy

Winner: Matt Hardy (Unfortunately)

Chris Jericho vs Roddy Roddy Piper, Jimmy "The fly" Snuka and Tom "Red Dragon" Steamboat.

Winner: Chris Jericho (Still get's beaten up by Mickey Rourke)

Intercontinental Championship: Rey Mysterio vs JBL

Winner: Rey Mysterio (In 21 Seconds and JBL quiets)

Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels

Winner: Undertaker (17-0)

World Heavyweight Title Triple Threat: John Cena vs Edge vs Bigshow

Winner: John Cena (Does Additude Ajustment (FU) to Big show)

WWE Championship Match: Triple H vs Randy Orton

Winner: Triple H!

• HHH beat RKO. (Randy brought in a sledgehammer while the ref was out, but HHH got it away from him, used it & hid it before the ref came around.)

Cena won the title. (He actually briefly had both Big Show & Edge over his head. Edge slid off. He slammed Show & covered him.)

Undertaker is not 17-0. HBK & he had a hard fought match. At one point Taker should have been counted out, but the ref was down, too. It took two Tombstones for him to win.

Matt beat Jeff after Jeff appeared injured after a high-risk leap from an extra-tall ladder.

Rey Mysterio beat JBL in about 21 sec. Rey = Intercontenial Champ! JBL quit.

Jericho pinned all three Hall of Famers & after the match goaded Rick Flair & then Mickey Roarke in the ring. Mickey Roarke "knocked him out".

"Santina" Marella is Miss Wrestlemania. Santino was dressed in drag & stood around the ring until two divas were left. Beth Phoenix & Melina were fighting near the ropes & Santino knocked them over.

CM Punk won "Money in the Bank". There were several close calls...Kofi, Christian, Kane, but Punk pulled it out.

• Pre show match:

Tag team title Unification match: John Morrison and Miz vs Carlito and Primo

Winners: Carlito and Primo

MITB Ladder match

Winner: CM Punk

25 Diva Battle Royal: Santina Marella (Geez I wonder who she really is)

Chris Jericho vs Ricky Steamboat, Snuka and Piper

Winner: Jericho

IC title: JBL vs Rey Mysterio

Winner: Mysterio in 21 seconds

Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy

winner: Matt

Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels

Winner: undertaker

World title: Edge (c) vs Big Show vs Cena

Winner: Cena

WWE title: Triple H (c) vs Randy Orton

Winner: triple H

• I looked on wwe.com to see this, then one of my friends told me what happened, because he bought it on pay per view.

The Undertaker Defeated Shawn Michaels - He said It was a really good match, shawn michaels kicked out of chokeslam, last ride, and tombstone, undertaker kicked out of sweet chin music 3 times, in the end shawn micheals tried a moonsault, undertaker reversed it into a tombstone piledriver for the win.

Triple H defeated Randy Orton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - he said it was also a really good match, randy orton tried cheating, with the thing if triple h gets counted out, randy orton wins wwe title, and in the end randy orton took out the referee, got the sledge hammer, and when he was going back in the ring, triple H punted randy orton!!!!! then triple h attacked randy orton with the sledge hammer, and won with the pedigree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rey Mysterio won the intercontinental championship by defeating JBL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - my friend said this one was funny, it went for only 21 seconds!!!! jbl did the big boot, then was going for the clothesline from hell, rey mysterio avoided it then did a 619 and frog spalsh to jbl to win!!!!!!

then JBL said he quit.

Matt hardy defeated jeff hardy - i forgot to ask my friend about this one, but i'm sure it was good, matt hardy won when jeff made a mistake, matt hardy gave jeff hardy the twist of fate to win

santino marella dressed up as a girl, called santina marella, won the divas royal rumble

CM Punk won Money in the bank again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - my friend said it was a really good match, with one part being kofi kingston ran up the ladder while mark henry was holding it, and he nearly got it!

John cena won the world heavy weight championship!!!!! - i forgot to ask my friend about this one, but on wwe.com, they said it ended with john cena giving big show the FU, and john cena pinning the bigshow for the win

Chris jericho defeated the legends - chris jericho defeated them, but then mickey rourke came and knocked out chris jericho, and ric flair and mickey rourke celebrated.

colons defeated john morrison and the miz - the strange thing about this was my friend said it wasn't shown on wrestlemania 25!?!?

anyway I wanted the miz and john morrison to win, because they are better, but of course the colons won

and thats all that happened.

and I am definately buying wrestlemania 25 on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Everything was too predictable.

I'm glad I didn't buy it.