¿nesecito ayuda urgente 20 estrellas¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿?

hola, lo q pasa es q nesecito que me ayuden con los siguientes verbos conjugarlos en los pronombre personales

gracias se les agradece.

Comments

• no pones los verbos

un saludo

• I want drink coffee right now I love this song in the morning I like your white t-shirt I hate this cd of Justin Bieber. I see this movie in the cinema. I meet your brother since 2006 I know your meaning by the dictionary I do my homework in the bed. I listen music in the bathroom. I buy this dvd for you. I pay $9 for my milkshake I open the window because is hot inside I make this questions in the computer. I wake up at 7 a.m. I have a lot of cds of green day. He does this in the afternoon He loves this page of internet. She makes a facebook for your little sister She dances with the aliens. She has a dream with orange juice. He Kick this ball with rage He likes fight with the people He laughs for everything He buys that school bag. HE smells like a dog he eat a lot of cheese she likes maths and english i write a history about wolfs I sing over the rainbow I do this for you.... JJAJA ojala te sirva

• EXACTAMENTE

NO LOS PONER XD