What's a cool email adress username?

As in

[email protected]

My name is Brittany and I love music, Paramore, EDWARD CULLEN and BELLA SWAN, and other stuff.

I want something really cool, but I can't think of anything. Maybe something like

paramomentofpressure, but idk. too long.

maybe

ocd--obsessiveCULLENdisorder

Comments

• it could be [email protected] for paramore lol in case you didn't know

• hmm what do you want is the question. Do you want cake, boys, animals, toys, autos, stars, you call it listed the following are a pair. Love_n_u if you're in love Stairs2far if you're a lazy individual Eyes_onMe in case you want your self Mighty_Girly in case you want to be considered as a strong Girly woman thats in case you want them strong success

• if you are a teenager, you should think of a practical email. when you apply to colleges, its better to just use your name because a creative one can send the wrong message. one time this boys email was 'likestobang' but he was a bass drummer in a band. the person reviewing his admission could have chosen not to read it, and it gives a bad first impression.

• me and my friends take a name and add sun or moon to the end for a user name like marksun or lynnmoon or kiramoon P.S kiramoon is taken by me

• paramore3412

• paramore_freak♥@ymail.com