Bridesmaids dress help?

I Love this bouquet - http://media.theknot.com/ImageStage/Objects/0003/0... - but i'm not sure what color dress would match the best. i'm getting married sometime between april and october in 2012. Suggestions please!

Comments

• Pale green, plum or a champagne.

• Very pretty bouquet. I would pick any or all of the colors in it to match to a dress. See, there is white in it to match the brides dress.That light green in it is pretty.

Rivers always like orange for fall

For more bouquets like this, search online, type in wedding bouquets for mountains of pictures.

• These look like fall colors but it's your wedding so do what you like. Oct. would be fine. My daughter did an Oct wedding with bouquets like that for bridesmaids, they wore black dresses in styles of their own choosing as long as the fabric was the same and they were long. She carried a bouquet of dark red roses. It all worked beautifully.

• I suggest a light sage green for dresses. i think David's calls it peridot.

Or maybe black. Little black dresses. The colors in that bouquet would just pop against the black.

• Light Orange or Light Pink or Violet Dresses would be nice.

Have one girl in Light Orange, one girl in Light Pink, and one girl in Violet.

Different colors for bridesmaids are so nice, unique, and original.

Best Wishes

• I guess it depends on what month you end up getting married. If its in the spring summer, you could do lighter colors, or a bright coral color...if its in the fall, a chocolate brown or wine color might be nice.

good luck!

• That bouquet is gorgeous. I see why you like it so much. How about a pretty apricot color?

• it looks like there are some dark flowers in there, so if you have a fall wedding you could put the girls in wine to match those dark roses. if you have a spring wedding, you could go with coral instead to match the lighter flowers.

• A soft pink would go with it but if you're looking for something for fall instead I would go with a light orange or a faded light green. :) Congratulations!

• I would go for Lapis Lazuli. Its a deep pretty purple.