Transfer contacts from yahoo address book to yahoo messenger?

Transfer contacts from yahoo address book to yahoo messenger?

I want to Transfer contacts from yahoo address book to yahoo messenger. You know the little box that appears on the left side of the screen right when you log in. It usually asks....Would you like to ad more contacts to messenger? It usually asked me every time I log in. I usually just click later, but today I tried to add my yahoo address book contacts to the yahoo messenger, and I started to add a few contacts before I accidentally closed the box. I was not able to finish, and now it wont ask me again. I have like 1000 contacts in my address book, and the list that yahoo showed me only had about 100. Those were the GOOD addressees it filtered out. IF you understand PLEASE HELP ME.

Comments

• Let me give you the steps on how to transfer your contacts from the Yahoo! Address Book to your Yahoo! Messenger.

Here's how:

1. Sign in to Yahoo! Messenger.

2. Click on the "Contacts" menu, it is located at the top of your Yahoo! Messenger.

3. Select "Import Contacts."

4. An "Import Contact" window will open, check the "Yahoo! Mail / Address Book" checkbox.

5. Click the "Continue" button.

6. Select the contacts that you want to import and then hit the continue button.

7. Click the "Close" button.

Note: It may take a few minutes for the changes to take effect.

• Abie Mombeshora

• Can I tranfer. Email persons. Onto Yahoo.com messenger

• So many great replies already for this question

• The steps provided above is not working! our version of YM is 11.5.0.228-us

any help?

• i have address book in my ipad and my iphone but i have not in my computer

please sync to my computer