who do you prefer as Bond, brosnan or craig?

I really cant stand brosnan as an actor....didn't think Id like Craig either but he does a great job and really like him now as an actor

Comments

• I liked Daniel Craig a lot, I thought Bronsan was to much of a 90s icon and not really all that great of an actor

Craig, he brings the very classy features that make the character of bond so popular and he really illuminates Bond's early days as a very conflicted individual that is struggling to cope with an impossible lifestyle which sets the foundation for his ultimate persona in the later (and by that i actually mean earlier) films

Plus, in our ever-increasing dependance on CG and special effects, it is quite impressive to see talented actors still immerging.

To be honest though, I didn't even like Sean Conrey all that much as bond either, I forget the name of the guy after him, but I think he did a better job.

• No one even comes close to replacing Sean Connery as the BEST and ONLY Bond (James Bond) worth watching. Sean Connery was first and is still the best.

Brosnan and Craig are fine-but can't compare to Connery on any level.

• Both are fine as Bond, but I like Craig better overall.

• If you want smooth... Brosnan.

If you want smash you face in... Craig.

My fav is Moore.

But, If you want straight pimp... Connery.

Lazenby and Dalton are just lame.

• I'll take Pierce, but that's keeping in mind that Connery is still the best Bond, James Bond.

• Bronson