V-Moda Crossfades M80 vs Crossfades LP2 vs Audio-Technica ATH M50?

Im looking for the best headphones under $250. I also want something portable, with good bass and sound quality, but comfortable that I can use for atleast 2 hours without hurting my ears.

Comments

• I have Crossfades LP and they are simply incredible. I have owned many headphones including sennheiser, audio technica, and AKG. These are my favorites and you will not be dissapointed with them. The bass deep and powerful, the highs and mids are so crisp and clear you will hear things you never knew existed in your music. Not sure about the LP2 or the but the M80s sound amazing just keep in mind that they are on ear and not over the ear like the LP and LP2 but I really like V-Moda. The ATH M50 is about the same as the LP in terms of sound quality and comfort so really it just comes down to look and build quality which is why I like the LP just a bit better.

• Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones pack excellent quality and durability in an affordable package. While they may not please those with more refined ears, for someone like me looking for a comfortable upgrade to better-sounding headphones, you really can't go wrong.