Why Do My bra straps keep falling down?

i think i have the right size the middle part between the cups fit right flat on my chest

how can i keep them from not falling down

Comments

• thighten the straps by pulling on the plastic thing it depends on wat bra u have some go back to tighten ithers go forward(whichi i thnk is stupid

• Try a racerback bra. The straps are much less likely to fall down with those! The best place for bras is Victorias Secret, they have so many styles and a good range of sizes too, and the sales associates are usually pretty knowledgeable. Also a sports bra has wider straps so they will stay on your shoulders better. You can get those at any sports store like Steve and Barrys. If you don't wear a large cup size, I suggest wearing a bra-top cami instead of a bra. It makes a great layering piece too, so it adds interest to your outfit. They are very comfy, I wear them every day. A good place to buy them is Limited Too, Old Navy, Forever 21, or Kohls.

• bras usually have adjustable straps. if there as tight as they can be, then maybe you should go to some place like victorias secret and get fitted, then you'll know your right size : )

• there should be a clip on the bra strap that you can slide up and down to tighten/loosen the straps.

• make them tighter...bra straps are usually adjustable. If your bras don't have adjustable straps get ones that do!

• tighten the straps

• Make em tighter.

• Try not sloping your shoulders maybe

• the way i see it you've go two choices: don't wear a bra or get breast implants. i'd go with the implants myself....

• simple don't wore bra