Do you prefer dogs or cats?

Which do you own or neither? If neither - Do you have a favorite pet?

Comments

• I own a dog, I prefer dogs in general. Don't get me wrong- I like cats. But I'm determined to not grow old as a cat-lady (you know the kind who own 40 cats and still happen to be single)

• I prefer cats, but i do love both.

I own 5 cats and my twin sister owns 1 dog and is going to be getting a 2nd (she prefers dogs, although she loves both too)

• Dogs.

I have a dog and like 4 cats, and that's why I prefer dogs.

• We have two dogs, but I prefer cats. My favorite pets are goldfish

• Dogs .

I own both but I like my dog more because he is more playful and likes to spend time with you, Cats are the opposite they just go hide and sleep all day they only come out for food, they also go on top of everything and scratch my couches!

• Dogs.

Cats tend to leave, and if others start feeding them, they may never come back. My dogs once chased a squirrel at the park and I couldn't finds them, so i walked home, knowing they'd come back. Next thing i knew, about 10 minutes later, they showed up at the door, just sitting on the porch scratching the door!

• I like both cats and dogs. I have a fluffy little dog who, at the moment, needs a trip to the groomer for a haircut. He's sitting in my recliner waiting patiently for me to quit monkeying around and make myself useful. See, he thinks my only purpose in life is holding him on my lap and scratching behind his ears.

• I have one dog and two cats. Cats are my preference.