Who made alice cullens prom dress?

does anyone know who made alice cullens prom dress? my aunt thinks she can get it for me but she needs to know the designer that made it.

Comments

• You should try googling "2003 Paris Fashion Week" and then try searching for Alice's dress. You can click the first link for the website fashionwindows.com. I'm not sure whether it's in the spring or fall collection, or even on the site, but you can just browse the designers on the right side of the screen looking for Alice's dress. Best of luck!

• With books turning into movies. some parts don't work out right. like in the book, one paragraph can say she's somewhere, and then the next she's on the other side of the city, when in film, that would use up a lot of footage. so, i think thats one reason why they did that. also, with the legging, i think the reason why they did that, was because of the cast on her leg, usually with a boot, u are never supposed to walk around without something protecting the skin from the inside rubbing against you. so i think thats the reason why they had the legging in it, even if it wasn't in the book.

• umm. Alice is a fictional character.. i don't really think they would really have that in the book. But you could get a really nice black dress.. does that help?

♥-- Twilight Addict

• here are pictures of alice and bellas. ill try to find more

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_faq.html#dr...

• they dont say the designer.. but i would a get a simple cute long black dress... they say she wears that in the book.

hope i helped! :)