How do we really know Africa exists?

Do you know anyone who's ever actually been there?

Comments

• I've been there three times - (once to Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, once to Tanzania and Kenya, and once to Ethiopia, South Africa, and Lesotho) so I'm pretty sure it's a real place. If not, I'm going to have a real bone to pick with that airline about my sky miles. Speaking of that, I've flown over Africa several times and looked down on the Horn of Africa, the Ethiopian Highlands, Lake Victoria and the Blue Nile - it would be pretty difficult to fake that type of stuff. trust me, kid. Africa's right there where they say it is.

• By going on line getting a ticket, going on a plane and landing in Africa... Hope this helps👌🏼

• By going on a plane. Getting a plane ticket to africa

• What? How do we know Africa exist?

Where are you from? I am not the smartest but d*(m I know where Africa is located.

• I have, set foot in Nairobi , Kenya, and Casablanca, Morocco. and seen Table Mountain from TAble Bay, Cape Town , South Africa.

• Africa doesn't exsist. It's all in your head

• Yes I have, but I haven't been to America so perhaps that doesn't exist.

• I'll answer this in a philosophical way. I forgot the dudes name but he proposed that everything we are not a part of vanishes. So when there is no one in a room does that room completely vanish? I hope you were high while writing this question by the way.

• Certain part of the landmass on Earth "we" named "Africa". If you want to follow that convention, DO THAT !

Know Africa exists? : I know. About 7,000,000,000 people know it. I can go to a stone & educate it about this fact; not you.

• I worked with a woman from Kenya. Yes it does exist.