Armando Estrada?

Why did Armando Estrada get replaced by Theodore Long??

Comments

• CAUSE THE TALENT ROSTER IS GETTING SO THIN ARMANDO HAD TO GO BACK TO WRESTLING INSTEAD OF BEING A GM.

• Colin Delaney and Armando Estrada storyline.

• It was part of the storyline that started with Teddy quitting Smackdown and going to ECW.Vince has booked him as the new GM as the ECW roster is pretty small and after the Draft, some of the stars will be move to SD or Raw.With ECW getting thin, Estrada was move onto the wrestling roster.He's already a trained wrestler as he was Osama in OVW, before moving to Raw in April 2006.

• Teddy Long is a way better GM than Armando Estrada!!!!

• Cause Teddy is better than Estrada and the board realize that

• because estrada wanted to be a ECW wrestler and now he is confronting the same thing of what colin delayney did.

he is fighting for a ecw contract

• i suppose he wanted to get some in ring action. estrada was acutally a wrestler before he joined wwe, and is middle eastern, not cuban, though he does the cuban gimmick very well. it pisses me off how they have him lose to friggin hornswagle, his mere presence in teh wwe is embarrassing. not the guy, just the whole leprechaun character.

• because Theodore Long is a better GM

• no they have already got that total wrestler/mg on uncooked with regal and so a ways as ive heard i haven't heard something approximately him wrestling complete time and you besides mght ought to remember that he replaced into wrestling a 50lb youngster

• he was replaced, and is just trying to get a contract with ecw. but he sucked anyways