Would you trade Jake Peavy for Francisco Cordero and Carlos Zambrano?

My Pitching staff is:

Jake Peavy

Roy Halladay

Daisuke Matsuzaka

Aaron Harang

Hiroki Kuroda

Nick Blackburn

Brandon Lyon - RP

Joakim Soria - RP

Pat Neshek - RP

Eric Gagne - RP

Masa Kobayashi - RP

Comments

• I don't think so. Peavy is too good.

• No way I take that trade. Peavy is arguably the 2nd best pitcher in baseball. You would be getting a top 10 SP in Zambrano and a very inconsistent RP. Zambrano has had injury problems and head-case problems recently so that adds to the risk. The Rangers and Brewers have let Cordero go over the past 2 seasons. If 2 teams that have some of the worst pitching in baseball don't have room for a guy, there are some issues.

Keep Peavy and if you need RP help, watch the free agents and wait for a closer to get demoted or hurt. It happens frequently and has already happened twice this season with Borowski and Soriano.

• i like the two those pitchers nicely i like Jake Peavy because of the fact he performs for my Pad's peavy is a win in all his outings yet some cases he want some run help Jake Peavy is often my percentbut Zambrano could be an rather close

• Peavy is lights-out, a true fnatasy stud. Zambrainless has a knack for shooting himself in the foot and taking fantasy teams down in the process.

If I'm giving up a genuine Top 20 player I want more in return.