why is facebook so popular?

why can't a person live without it. because it seems to me that in a room full of people at least 70 per cent have a facebook page, i dont get why.

Comments

• because its the nature of the common human being that people want to live together and share his views and opinions together. In this fast pace world this can not be done physically rather you have to make it instantly without consuming much time and cost. and Facebook gives you the platform to do so. So why don't you get this?

• Because of it features like News Feed where you come to now what your friends in a circle doing,

and there is lot of thing for time pass.

But many time it is quite boring and irritating.

• Its not like that. Its vary person to person.I dont use facebook so much. But i like to visit my profile.My friends those r not in contact with me i can reach them. May be thats why.But its just my opinion.

• because it's an easy way to keep in touch.

i love how people complain about drama on it. don't like drama? DON'T FCKING ADD THE PEOPLE WHO ARE DRAMATIC AND **** OVER FACEBOOK; or hide their feed from your feed.

plus, for me, i follow a bunch of coupon bloggers. xD; They post giveaways pretty often and it's an easy way to keep track of those.

• Because they want people in their buisiness. I hate facebook, it's full of people being fake and drama.

• Because you can talk to friends and play games.i think it's better than twitter

• i used to be obsessed with it but now i see thats its a piece of crap

i only get on it to message my bestfriends.

& tumblr is way better.